Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tongue Twisters

1.She sells seashells by the seashore.

2.The sixth sick sheikh’s sixth sheep’s sick.

3.Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.

4.Black bug bit a big black bear.
But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?

5.A skunk sat on a stump.
The stump thunk the skunk stunk.
The skunk thunk the stump stunk.

6.If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
How man pickled peppers would Peter Piper pick?

7.How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would
If a woodchuck could chuck wood

8.A tutor who tooted a flute
Tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
Said the two to their tutor,
“Is it harder t toot or
To tutor two tooters to toot?

9.I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit.
And on a slitted sheet I sit.
I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit.
The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.

10.Betty Boughter bought some butter
But she said the butter’s bitter
If I put it in my batter
It will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make it better than the bitter butter
So she bought a bit of better butter
And put it in her batter
And her batter was not bitter
So t’was Betty Boughter bought a bit if better butter and put it in her
batter and her batter was not bitter.

No comments: