Sunday, September 18, 2011

Massive Boobs





Stripper Chelsea Charms has the most massive boobs at a size of 164XXX. The US model, who has named her breasts Itsy and Bitsy, says that she loves the attention her massive chest brings her.

The 35-year-old explained how she'd increased her bosom from a D cup with a series of operations including a now banned procedure called polypropylene breast implants.
The 5ft 2in blonde has breasts, which weigh around 26lbs each, are still growing.
And she thinks she might own the world's biggest boobs but explained she doesn't hold the record because they've never been officially measured.
She denied her massive breasts gave her back ache because she did a series of back exercises to build up her muscles.
She said: "I didn't plan on going this big that just happened on its own. I wanted to be big when I decided in the States that I wanted to be a feature dancer.

Top-heavy Chelsea admitted that she sometimes struggled in small spaces - particularly planes' toilets

And other everyday activities can be a problem with such a massive chest.
She said: "Eating is a problem because I have to sit so far from my food."
Even though she knows she'll have to reduce her breasts one day, Chelsea said she'll always want to be busty.
She said: "Obviously I can't have them forever so I will reduce eventually but I don't think I could go down to a D cup."

No comments: